AV protection online is really a bogus anti-spyware plan designed by cybercriminals to trick innocent personal computers people into buying its so-called full version. AV protection online is definitely an extra edition of the fraudulent protection gadget AV Guard Online. When effectively build on the specific individual computer system, AV protection online executes a bogus system scan pretending to confirm your PC for feasible malware infections and system errors.
AV protection online reviews some imaginary malware threats that are merely created to alarm individual computer people their PCs are corrupted and force them into buying its virus application. AV protection online also displays fake malware warning messages meant to begin looking like specific protection notifications stating that the PC is at considerable risk. To keep away from detection and removal, AV protection online utilizes Trojans with rootkit features to obstruct any legitimate anti-virus or anti-spyware software program from running. Do not think something AV protection online statements and promises to make an make an effort to do in your computer. For it is just a big scam, what it will do it so make money from you.
AV Protection Online is stupid, it can block your internet access and antivirus programs. Even if you have tried many guides or instructions online to clean it away, but failed again and again. And antivirus didn't pick it up on your windows boot up. If you purchased this so called legit thing, then your money won't be got back. If you get it when you are surfing online, then remove AV protection online immediately.
AV Protection Online Manual Removal Instructions
The associated files of AV Protection Online must be removed:
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]\
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\ldr.ini
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\[random].tmp
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Start Menu\Programs\AV Protection Online\
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Start Menu\Programs\AV Protection Online\AV Protection Online.lnk
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Desktop\AV Protection Online.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “AV Protection Online”