Symptoms to Judge Your Computer has been Infected byTrojan.sirefef.HK1. The virus installs some malicious types of malwares or spywares into your computer without your permission.
2. Your files on the computer such as .HTML and other executable format may have been infected. 3. Registry settings and background of infected computer will be changed and search browsers are redirected without notification
4. Your computer performs very slowly and may be frozen easily.
5. It will change your desktop icons, homepages or Toolbars without your permission.
6. Some nasty pop-ups or a dozen of commercial ads will show on your screen when you search on the Internet.
7. Sometimes you would find that your personal data is stole
Manual Removal is the Best Way to Remove Trojan.sirefef.HK.Step 1: restart your infected computer into Safe Mode with Networking: Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then press ENTER.
Step 2: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager and Delete associated files from your PC completely as follows: %AllUsersProfile%\ApplicationData\~ %AllUsersProfile%\ApplicationData\~r %AllUsersProfile%\ApplicationData\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe malicious registry entries: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MiNODLogin HKCU\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\CLSID\ HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Step 3：Remove malicious files related to Trojan.sirefef.HK
Step 4： Reboot your computer to normal mode after you have done all steps above. Note: If you failed to remove Trojan.sirefef.HK virus with the method above, please consult PC experts to remove it completely.