Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Screenshot
Symptoms to Judge Your Computer has been Infected by Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus1. The Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus installs some malicious types of malwares or spywares into your computer without your permission.
2. Your files on the computer such as .HTML and other executable format may have been infected with Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus.
3. Registry settings and background of infected computer will be changed and search browsers are redirected without notification
4. Your computer performs very slowly and may be frozen easily once suffered from Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus.
5. Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus will change your desktop icons, homepages or Toolbars without your permission.
6. Some nasty pop-ups or a dozen of commercial ads will show on your screen when you search on the Internet.
7. Sometimes you would find that your personal data is stole by Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus.
Manual Removal is the Best Way to Remove Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Firewall Alert Virus.Step 1: restart your infected computer into Safe Mode with Networking: Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then press ENTER.
Step 2: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager and Delete associated files from your PC completely as follows:
Step 3：Remove malicious files related to Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus
Malicious registry entries:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MiNODLogin HKCU\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\CLSID\ HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Step 4： Reboot your computer to normal mode after you have done all steps above.
Someone thinks Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus just wants to earn money by attracting target computer. No matter what the designers of this rogue anti-spyware want, they are badwares that can only be removed with professional skills. It has become a common sense that this fake firewall alert can be installed without users permission, the infection is actually an result of clicking an infected e-mail, downloading a shared file, even visiting legitimate sites like facebook or twitter. Social network is a main media that can make those infections spread themselves.
If the computer is infected with Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus, our information will be threatened. They will steal our online account, threat our virtual properties and get profit from them. Also our E-bank information, which Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus uses the keyboard or other ways to steal our real properties. Browser hijackers use communication software to steal our identities thus spread the Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus virus. They will open our computer’s backstage, so as that our pc might be controlled by hackers. Don;t leave the fake alert on your computer for long, as it is more dangerous expected you though, it will destroy your whole system if you keep it on. Run quick to clean this rouge Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro malware with the tutorial here.
Note: If you failed to remove Win 7 Security Cleaner Pro Virus with the method above, please consult PC experts to remove it completely.